Me and Penn, Labor Day 2011
Me: Blythe

I'm a wife. I'm an aunt to that sweet boy in the picture.  I'm a perfectionist. I like a routine, and I can't handle it when it's broken. I need to learn to relax and "roll with the punches". I'm a teacher. I love to cook. I'm a homebody.

Engagement Pictures, New Orleans, LA 2011
Him: Cayce

He's a dentist. He's a father to our pets. He is a country boy that is quickly losing his southern accent. He lives in cowboy boots. He's an adventure seeker. He loves flannel. He's everything I'm not, yet everything I need. He brings out the best in me. He drives me crazy, a lot of the time. He's the love of my life. 

Ellie, El Paso

Her: Ellie

She is the weirdest dog you will ever come across. She is a full sized, three year-oldish doberman who thinks she is the size of a dachshund. She prefers to be in your lap or beside you. She wears clothes because she has no hair on her back. We didn't intend on rescuing her, but did after all. We found her in the newspaper, but turns out she was infested with hookworms and almost died on us. At 14 weeks old, She had to have two blood transfusions, that was graciously donated by a pit bull. It didn't look good for a while, but she is back to her quirky self. She is kind of really pitiful.




Him: Keith

Keith is Cayce's cat that he has had for about five years. He is the best cat you will ever be around. I say this, having never had a cat and only dogs, because Keith acts like a dog. He loves to sunggle. He uses the bathroom outside. (awesome) He sleeps all day and runs lap in our house or prowls the El Paso streets at night time. Keith is a renegade. Before moving to El Paso, Keith came to live with me (when Cayce moved out here). I lived in the same neighborhood Cayce did, and Keith, being an outside cat, would roam the streets for a few days and then show up missing. He always ended up showing back up at the old house. It never failed. He had a sad year, being kept inside, using a litter box. (yuck) He is now microchipped, and happy as ever. I guess he has figured out that he would have to go across the desert, in order to get back to Mississippi. 


This is my family.  

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home