alive

I know you've been worried. I'm alive. The cartels have not scooped me up and whisked me across the border. 

I've been busy Christmas shopping, non-stop schooling, taking care of my animal babies (including my ol case). 

Tomorrow, I'm going home to Mississippi. I cannot tell you how incredibly excited I am for this trip. I have not been home since early September, and I haven't seen my dad or my sister and her sweet family all this time. Needless to say, I'm GIDDY!

I will be home throughout the whole Christmas Holiday. I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with my family, seeing all my friends, eating good food, sucking in all the southernness I can. 

Above all, I cannot wait to see this boy... 


He has grown up so much, since the last time I saw him, it makes me so sad. All I hope for is that he remembers me. He seems to, when we FaceTime, so let's keep our fingers crossed!

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home